Saturday, March 26, 2011

Five weeks away

So I seen my surgeon and he is happy with my braces and how my teeth are looking. He did give me some hope and said that I might not have to get my chin broke, HOW AWESOME IS THAT !!!! He will know more in April when they do all the xrays and such.


I have been reading alot of peoples blogs on their experiences and have been a great help to me.


Found out this week as well that my dear husband has to get surgery two weeks before me for his gallbladder. So my caregiver maybe under the weather but honestly who knows he might be fine when the times comes for me. I wish him all the best in his recovery and surgery!!


I am getting nervous and in my sleep apparently I am clinching my teeth and the surgeon wants me to take a sleeping pill to help me relax and sleep. Because of my IC ( Intersititial Cystitis) wakes me up a few times in the night as well and I am not getting the proper sleep. I have to check with my family doctor though because of my medical conditions that I have. Will find out next week weather or not he wishes (family doctor) for me to take it or not. The pill he (surgeon) wants me to take is Rhovan. Has anyone heard of this drug? I don't know how I feel about taking a sleeping pill.


I have to come off all of my drugs before my surgery which is gonna be really rough as I do require them for my conditions. So I will have to really have to pay attention to what I eat and drink as I do not want to get into a flare well off my medications. Can be really painful (IC flares)


I am also very excited as well to get this all over and done with and can't wait to see what I will look like.


That is all for now...

1 comment:

  1. You will get along just fine Andrea! I'm so excited for you! *HUGS* :) It would be awesome if you don't have to get your chin broken!!

    ReplyDelete